The MMOG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davis trails 54-hole leader

Go down

Davis trails 54-hole leader Empty Davis trails 54-hole leader

Post  newton9527 Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 am

Davis trails 54-hole leader
Davis trails 54-hole leader Jim Furyk by one golf clubs stroke at 10 under par after a third-round, five under par 66 while Donald is an additional shot behind Furyk at nine under in a seven-way tie discount golf equipment for third place with another 14 players within six shots of the lead heading into the final round. "Normally I am a scoreboard watcher from Thursday taylormade r9 super tri driver morning to Sunday evening," Davis said. "But this week I've decided not to bother, because there are so many people there. "If it was just two of you, with a four-shot lead going into tomorrow, and you'd probably want to look callaway ft-iz driver and see where you are. "I think you want to go out and make as many birdies as you can. So many guys there, somebody is going to shoot great tomorrow, taylormade burner superfast driver and you're going to have to try to catch them. "Tomorrow it's go out and shoot as low as you can and not take your foot of the ishiner gas pedal.

newton9527

Back to top Go down