The MMOG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Digest Hot Drivers

Go down

Golf Digest Hot Drivers Empty Golf Digest Hot Drivers

Post  newton9527 Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:44 am

Golf Digest Hot Drivers

The shape looks more like a torpedo than a driver but I must say, the reviews thus far have been favorable. Top that off with a Gold rating by Golf Digest Hot Drivers list, and you've got a potential discount golf clubs winner here that will make a big impact this Spring.

The carbon fiber shell provides a an overall improvement to the head stability of the Titleist 2010 AP2 Irons. By utilizing a hyperbolic X-design in the cupface and rear-weighted along with a stretched square shape, the MOI on this club stretches the limit of the PGA standard. The ball launch is considered higher than that of the FT-i, it's predessor(ishiner)

The carbon fiber shell provides a an overall improvement to the head stability of the driver. By utilizing a hyperbolic X-design in the taylormade r9 fairway wood cupface and rear-weighted along with a stretched square shape, the MOI on this club stretches the limit of the PGA standard. The ball launch is considered higher than that of the FT-i, it's predessor.

Fusion Technology creates maximum perimeter weighting of titleist ap2 irons and more discretionary weight by combining a carbon composite body with the titanium face cup, allowing for precise positioning of the CG (center of gravity) to generate the straightest drives possible.

Hyperbolic Face Technology: Hyperbolic shaping is the cutting edge of driver face design - mathematics and engineering combine to create Callaway's callaway ft i-brid irons highest ever ball speeds across the entire face.

Improved Complete Inertial Design: Positions discretionary weight deeper and to the extreme corners, raising the MOI for unparalleled forgiveness. The extreme MOI provides a the average golfer with the resources to launch the ball with ease. New Mitsubishi Fubuki shaft nails it as being state of the art.

newton9527

Back to top Go down