The MMOG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's my method

Go down

Here's my method Empty Here's my method

Post  smile468 Sat May 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Here's my method

Here's my method, (it might seem like Cuban wholesale golf clubs engineering and it is, but it has worked for touring pros for many years and still works today). Hold the clubface up close to your ear and bounce a golf ball off the face. Bounce it all around the club face. You'll notice a different callaway diablo edge driver sound and a different bounce off different positions on the face of the golf club. Of course we haven’t mentioned that hitting the ball off the center of gravity also creates additional torque that will open or close the club face and send your shots off line. Continue to bounce the ball until you find one spot that taylormade burner superfast driver seems to sound the best and you get a better bounce off the face of the club and the club face doesn't wiggle as much, (torque) in your hand. On most golf clubs, the center of gravity will not be the exact center of the club face. It should be slightly inside of center. Once you find what you think is the ishiner titleist ap2 irons center of gravity put some face tape on your club face. You can buy some at most golf stores or go on line to a company called Longshot and buy it by the roll. If you're serious about your golf game you should be checking yourself for callaway ft i-brid irons centeredness of hit constantly so you will use up the roll faster than you think.

smile468

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum