The MMOG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chairman of the South African PGA Tour

Go down

Chairman of the South African PGA Tour Empty Chairman of the South African PGA Tour

Post  smile468 Tue May 25, 2010 10:38 am

Chairman of the South African PGA Tour
In his built-in South Africa Rupert additionally wholesale golf clubs serves as the Chairman of the South African PGA Tour, The European Tour's oldest co-sanctioning partner, and the South African Golf Development Board. With Gary Player as his designer, Rupert developed the outstanding Leopard Creek Golf Club callaway diablo edge driver in Mpumalanga, which is consistently rated as one of South Africa's best golf courses and in 2007, he was adopted into the South African Sports Hall of Fame. "I am actual appreciative to accept Johann as a friend. ishiner taylormade burner superfast driver He is a huge amount in South African golf and there are not abounding golfers in my country that Johann hasn't helped over the years. He is one of a kind, a abundant man." When authoritative the award, titleist ap2 irons O'Grady said: "The European Tour is actual advantageous that back we go about the world, we acquisition ally who are strong, able bodies who are acutely amorous about golf. In Johann Rupert we accept a accomplice who embodies all of those traits. Ernie Els, 25-time European Tour best and a adept acquaintance of Rupert, callaway ft i-brid irons said: "I accept accustomed Johann for over 20 years and he is a abundant man. He works in the accomplished echelons of the business apple and he tells you absolutely what is activity on, whether you like it not.

smile468

Back to top Go down