The MMOG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Great Golf Clubs Better

Go down

Know Great Golf Clubs Better Empty Know Great Golf Clubs Better

Post  crazy520 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Know Great Golf Clubs Better
If you love your clubs you should know them better. I have the golf club sets and I love them very much, I also know them very well. ishiner
In my tests, I didn’t discover too a good deal of a variance in my shot trajectory to validate that 75 yards claim just by TaylorMade, you’ll might need to make their word for it. What gets the TaylorMade R9 Super Tri Driver a fully adjustable golf club may be the combination of this FCT coupled with MWT. As mentioned just before, this TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Rescue functions three weight ports that are usually adjusted. Put that 16-gram weight with the heel port to advertise a pull, with the toe port to encourage a fade. Just by combining both that MWT and FCT you definitely give yourself a ton of influence over this flight trajectory of your shots. Based on TaylorMade testing, that TaylorMade R9 460 Driver can promote around 75 yards of side-to-side velocity alters, depending upon how the club head may be adjusted. Should you take these eight positions of this FCT as well as multiply that with all the 3 MWT TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Fairway Wood, you end up with twenty-four possible combinations.

crazy520

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum