The MMOG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am rating the Taylormade R11 Fairway Woods 15.5 Regular shaft

Go down

I am rating the Taylormade R11 Fairway Woods 15.5 Regular shaft Empty I am rating the Taylormade R11 Fairway Woods 15.5 Regular shaft

Post  huazai Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Got it the day it arrived in the store and have played 3 rounds so far,TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver plus an afternoon setting up on the range.

I would have given 5 stars except forTaylorMade R11 Driver the poor documentation. Like the R11 driver there is a "secret setting" 180 degrees from standard loft there is an "Upright Loft" and this can only be seen with the shaft removed.

This club is white, so I was convinced I would not like it. I have owned burners before and thought I would like the new burner more, but this club got the nod for how it feels in the hand and visually. The shaft Left Handed Taylor Made Burner SuperFast 2.0 fairway woodsis outstanding, what a surprise. It is not real whippy at all.

The white club head did not bother me at all Just gets dirty real easy. It launches higher than I thought it would, so time to tinker. I had it set on standard , time to lower it to see if it really helps .

I can feel Taylormade R9 Forged Ironsthe shaft load, I can feel the head through out my swing. The face is hot. It is longer and hotter than my Cally razr, andLeft Handed TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is just a solid club. Much longer than the Callaway Razor I bought a couple weeks ago. I still want to try out the Burner to see on course results. I will say that this is an outstanding fairway wood. I am very happy with it.

huazai

Back to top Go down