The MMOG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Features of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons

Go down

Features of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons Empty Features of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons

Post  huazai Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Recently I was stuck even backward.The appearance of Mizuno MX-1000 irons at last gives me a ray of hope.

Release of Mizuno MX-1000 Irons authentically attributes my new achievement and transformation. Although golfers are not supposed to pin much hope on discount golf clubs online, at least I enhance much confidence due to the appearance of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons. Furthermore, just because the features and new technology give rise to much innovation, I can hit longer and precisely. Believe it or not, the Mizuno MX-1000 irons soon attacked the market. Several outstanding features give an explanation.

Now let’s transfer to the main features of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons
The MX-1000 with Hot Metal technology is considered the longest and straightest iron Mizuno ever developed. Hot Metal? Construction provides amazing distance and forgiveness
* Hollow Technology construction with optimized internal weighting for maximum forgiveness and an easy, high launch
* Two-toned durable double nickel chrome plated finish and finely detailed electroformed medallion
* Modified U-grooves, which conform to Condition of competition 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all
* Astonishing distances that push the boundaries of the R&A and USGA’s performance limitations are achieved by plasma welding a thin, hot, ES230 maraging steel face to a 431stainless steel body – a technique perfected in Mizuno’s MP Fli-Hi utility iron * Aggressively bevelled lead and trailing edges effectively narrow the MX-1000′s substantialsoleplate, for clean turf interaction and use from a variety of lies
Read more, you can click on wholesale golf, I believe there is big surprise waiting you. Any further details as follow: Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons
Mizuno MP-63 Iron Set
Muzino JPX 800 Driver

huazai

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum