The MMOG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoylake to host 2012 Women's Open

Go down

Hoylake to host 2012 Women's Open Empty Hoylake to host 2012 Women's Open

Post  Alexia Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:57 pm

The Ricoh Women's British Open will be held for the first time at Hoylake - scene of Tiger Woods' last Open victory - in 2012.I love cheap golf clubs. To avoid a clash with the London Olympics, the championship moves from its traditional late-July date to September 13-16.
,the Ladies' Golf Union's chief executive officer, said: I usually use taylormade r9 fairway wood as my favourite club "We are absolutely delighted to be introducing Royal Liverpool Golf Club at Hoylake to the Ricoh British Women's Open course rotation.
"The Ladies' Golf Union is committed to playing the Women's British Open at the best British courses and it is a great coup for the top players to be heading to such an esteemed venue.My friend suggests me to buy taylormade r9 irons.
I bought a callaway ft i-brid irons,and it is really a good club. "Adding this news to previously announced Carnoustie for 2011 and our return to St Andrews in 2013, we have a thrilling few years ahead of us."
The Royal Liverpool club is the second oldest seaside links golf course in England.
Built on a racecourse in 1869, it has played host to some of golf's most historical moments, including 11 men's Opens.In 1930 it was part of American Bobby Jones's amazing "Grand Slam" of amateur and Open titles on both sides of the Atlantic in the same year, while Woods triumphed amid emotional scenes in 2006 shortly after the death of his father Earl.The taylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood is the best club that I've ever uesd.
Scot Catriona Matthew, winner at Royal Lytham last year, My wife bought me a taylormade r9 460 driver as my birthday present,defends her title at Royal Birkdale in Southport on July 29-August 1.

Alexia

Back to top Go down