The MMOG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose Brands of Golf Irons

Go down

Choose Brands of Golf Irons Empty Choose Brands of Golf Irons

Post  Alexia Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Choose Brands of Golf Irons

If you are planning to buy a set of irons, it is important for you to consider the brand of the golf irons. There are great number of irons out there which are quite cheap and made by strange brands. I would not recommend going for these and would suggest that you save up to get one of the very good and respectable brand,for example, the titleist ap2 irons. I know a number of people who have been enticed by the cheap price only to go on to buy a proper set of callaway ft i-brid irons six months later and not being able to sell the cheap clubs second hand.
There are two main different types of irons in your full set of callaway x-22 irons, blade irons and cavity-back irons. Blade irons are more precise and accurate but are hard to hit unless you are quite experienced and have an excellent technique. Cavity-back irons are much more forgiving and can offer more power but are generally not as accurate.
Next, you should consider is the shaft type. let me take taylormade r9 irons for example: there are two basic shaft types; Graphite and Steel. Steel shafts are generally cheaper than iron shafts and tend to last longer but they are a little harder to use and can put a strain on your muscles if you don't play regularly. Graphite shafts, on the other hand, work well to help someone who needs a bit more power or lift. If you have any kind of problems with your muscles then it is best to go for the taylormade r7 cgb max irons of graphite as it will not put so much strain on your tendons. There are some combinations of both steel and iron which claim to offer the best of both worlds, too.
In conclusion, there are a number of factors that need to be taken into consideration when choosing the best golf irons. A website offers cheap golf irons with high quality that i recomend to you: http://www.mygolfpurchase.com Just take your time and research properly; it will pay off on the course.

Alexia

Back to top Go down