The MMOG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Woods play at Iselworth?

Go down

Will Woods play at Iselworth? Empty Will Woods play at Iselworth?

Post  Alexia Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:36 am

Will Woods play at Iselworth?

The latest news flying around the Internet is that Tiger Woods is set to make his come-back at the Tavistock Cup at Isleworth in Florida on March 22 and 23.I love golf clubs.

This because, it is being speculated, the Tavistock Cup is a private contest between the residents of two of Florida's most famous gated golfing communities and access to him at one of them, Isleworth, both by the media and by the public, would be very limited.I usually use taylormade r9 fairway wood as my favourite club

The report, initiated by TMZ.com who claim that it was picked up from "someone who works for the Woods family," says that his appearance at the Tavistock Cup is likely to be the only tune-up event Woods plays in before he makes his first appearance on the US PGA Tour this year at The Masters in April.
My friend suggests me to buy taylormade r9 irons.

The World number one took an 'indefinite' break from golf shortly after his car crash in the early hours of the morning after last year's Thanksgiving day and subsequent allegations that sprung from it that he had been conduction a string of extramarital affairs and he has not been seen near a golf course since then.The taylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood is the best club that I've ever uesd.

Woods has said his first priority at present is to heal his rift with his wife, Elin, and his children and only last Friday he checked himself out of a sex rehab clinic in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and, for the first time since a day or two after his crash, rejoined his family again.My wife bought me a taylormade r9 460 driver as my birthday present.

Alexia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum