The MMOG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LPGA Tour's Sybase Match Play Championship

Go down

LPGA Tour's Sybase Match Play Championship Empty LPGA Tour's Sybase Match Play Championship

Post  smile468 Tue May 25, 2010 10:23 am

LPGA Tour's Sybase Match Play Championship

Catriona Matthew's acknowledged run at the LPGA discount golf clubs Tour's Sybase Match Play Championship came to an end in New Jersey on Saturday with a quarter-final defeat to Angela Stanford. Scotland's Matthew, the ascendant Women's British Open champion, taylormade burner superfast driver was baffled 5&3 at Hamilton Farm Golf Club by the American apple cardinal 10. Both players had bare added holes to win their third-round matches beforehand in the day, Stanford actuality taken to 20 holes by ishiner taylormade r7 cgb max irons accessory Amanda Blumenherst while Matthew overcame Korea's MJ Hur at the 19th. Stanford is now set to face Amy Yang in Sunday's semi-finals. Yang came through her all-Korean quarter-final with win by one aperture over Haeji Kang. The added semi-final will see 2010 Kraft Nabisco Championship champ Yani Tseng of Taiwan face apple cardinal one Jiyai Shin. Tseng was a 2&1 champ over Korean ping g15 driver Sun Young Yoo while Shin had the aforementioned allowance of achievement over apple cardinal eight Michelle Wie of the United States. The semi-final winners will accommodated after on Sunday in the final of this countdown clash on the LPGA Tour. "I feel duty-bound to play - I pulled out last year - and the incentive is there, taylormade r9 super tri driver but I'm not playing to the standard necessary," said Europe's Ryder Cup captain after finishing a third-round 75 in the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth with two bogey sixes. "My game's just very bad. Really very bad. Pathetic." Down on four over par in the event he has won three times,.

smile468

Back to top Go down